- A world leader in mathematics.
- All students to be active critical thinkers and problem solvers that contribute positively to the world in which we live and learn.
- To upgrade performance standards in the field of mathematics.
- Youth will be equipped for ongoing success academically, Professionally, and better.
- poised to make informed decisions personally and socially.
- To assist students in acquiring a conceptual understanding of the nature and structure of mathematics, its processes, and applications.
- The Department is committed to high quality instruction for all students in mathematics courses, and it nurtures pleasant and constructive faculty-student interaction.
- Produce graduates that are in worldwide demand.
- To provide opportunity for developing high quality mathematical skills and attitude for success.
- To graduate qualified cadres who are equipped with insight and research skills in the field of mathematics.