The department laboratory is well equipped with modern instruments having hi-tech facilities. Dedicated, experienced well qualified faculty members make up the department. They continuously update their grasp on global trends and breakthroughs by attending and presenting papers in national and international conferences. The main area of research in the department is preparation and characterization of thin films and low temperature solution crystal growth technique for growing organic and inorganic crystals.
- Separate lab for laser based experiments.
- Facilities are available to find the velocity of sound in various liquid medium.
- A set up available to find the wavelength of different colors.
- Facility available to measure viscosity of various liquids.
- Technique available to calculate the thermal conductivity of a given material.
- A set up available to find the band gap of semiconductor.
- vacilities are available to find the youngs modulas of given material.